I suggest you ...

Import from Flickr account

It would be great to have an import option (similar but different to the automatic update idea), where it connects to flickr account (you need to give auth from Flickr, like those WP plugins) and updates all the CC from your account photos.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  imagestamperAdminimagestamper (Admin, ImageStamper) responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion. Just wondering why you would want to give ImageStamper your password to access your photos? Is this to timestamp images before they are available to the public?

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • imagestamperAdminimagestamper (Admin, ImageStamper) commented  · 

Thank you for clarifying this! Good idea indeed. However I think that for this you might not need authorisation from Flickr API, you can just supply a list of photos that were updated and it will go off and stamp them. Anyway, I will definitely consider integrating this functionality into the automatic update / batch stamping feature :) Thank you for the suggestion and for using ImageStamper!

• pmt7arpmt7ar commented  · 

You don't give ImageStamper your password.Using Flickr API you can link them (you need to give auth being logged on Flickr. Is for let ImageStamper crawl all the photos on your account (it can be filtered to public photos only) and update the license change.Useful if you update a batch via organizr and want to update stamp here.

Feedback and Knowledge Base